About Shakti Organisation:
Shakti Organisation, a well-known professional Non-Government Development Organization of Rayagada Dist. working on diverse themes as Child Rights, Livelihood, Health, Tribal empowerment is presently looking for suitable candidates for the following posts in its new project. The candidates having passion towards the children & Youth issues are more welcome for these posts.
Life Stage Co-ordinator: 3 Posts
MSW/MARD/M.A in Sociology/Social Science with minimum three years’ experience in social field.
Salary: Rs. 13,000/-(inclusive all allowances) per month & TA extra as per actual.
• Planning & implementing Capacity building event.
• Handhold support to down line field team.
• Ensure timely and quality Sponsor Relations activities carried out.
• Leverage local resources that can support/complement project activities.
• Build contacts with local level government bodies for convergence with program activities.
• Fulfill any other responsibility as assigned by the SHAKTI Management from time to time.
• Strong facilitation skills,
• Experience in using participatory tools for consultation with children and youth,
• Able to constructively manage sponsorship,
• Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines,
• Excellent team player with a commitment to team building,
• Reporting and documentation skills,
• Fair knowledge of English language and Odiya Language
• Computer skill-Data Management &Reporting.
Interested candidates may apply with resume, clearly mentioning the post applied for in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.