District Resource Person (Programme)
Place of Work: Dhanbad
Programme: Link Worker Scheme (LWS), Dhanbad
Responsibilities of District Resource Person (Programme):
CINI is implementing Link Workes Programme with support from JSACS and NACO. District Programme will responsible for overall management of Link Workers scheme in the District of Dhanbad
• Coordinate development and implementation of the District Implementation Plan
activities described in the Operational Guidelines.
• Coordinate field visits to handhold the Supervisors and Link Workers for effective
Implementation of the scheme.
• Support the development of communication campaigns
• Establish linkages with promotion and availability of condoms.
• Review, monitor and supervise the work of Supervisors and Link Workers.
• Ensure training of staff at all levels in coordination with Lead NGOs/ SACS/DAPCU.
• Ensure establishment of systems for fund management, programme management,
Information flow and monitoring and supervision.
• Ensure timely reporting of financial and programme performance
• Coordinate analysis and use of information generated by the scheme to address gaps.
• Play a strong role in advocacy and in creating an enabling environment at the district level.
• Ensure implementation of protocols of outcome studies.
• Should possess a Master’s degree in any discipline (preferably in Social Sciences) from a
• Must have proficiency in the local language and dialects.
• Should have a minimum of 2 years experience in training and pedagogy especially in social sectors like SHG movement, watershed movement, literacy etc.
• Fluent in spoken and written Hindi & English
Emoluments: Rs. 2,40,000/- per annum
Note: Probation period is upto March 15. Contract will be extended based on performance review
Walk in interview on 28-10-14 at 10:30am
Ashok Nagar Road No.-5 Ranchi-2.
You are also requested to bring all the documents in original as evidence of your age, qualification, Id proof and experience.
CINI maintains Child protection Policy, Gender Policy,, HIV/AIDS Policy, & sexual harassment Policies.
|Send your application to: