Donor Management & External Communication Coordinator
No. of Positions : 01 post
About Marie Stopes India:
It is an affiliate of Marie Stopes International (MSI) a client focused, market oriented social enterprise providing high quality family planning and reproductive health services through multiple channels in 37 countries. MS India works in the states of Rajasthan, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh delivering family planning and safe abortion services through Clinical Outreach Teams, Social Franchise, Clinics and support to government managed outreach.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate post graduates with mass communication/MBA/MPH preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience preferably in consulting, market research, data management companies.
- Experience in fund raising, donor reporting and Business Development desirable.
- Must be full of energy, creativity, willing to travel and complete assignments against tight deadlines.
- Must have very good English writing skills – especially proposal writing.
- Excellent computer skills - Internet, social media and Microsoft Office essential.
- It is a role requirement that the job holder must fully comply with, promote and live MSI CORE VALUES
- Supports external communication and proposal development as required.
- Prepare initial draft of donor report and ensures that all donor reports are submitted on time complying with MSI standards and donor requirements.
- Maintain a donor reporting tracker and engage with other teams like State teams; Operations; Finance and Monitoring and evaluation to ensure that information and indicators for donor reports are compiled and available for effective reporting.
- Support development & Management templates for collection, monitoring and analysis of data meant for reports.
- Works closely with CD and Marketing to identify, develop and disseminate corporate communication materials both external and internal, including creation and updating of contact data base
- Research and establish linkages with potential donors/corporate and develop materials/factsheets/products and engage with them
- Supports External Relations and Partnership building including representing MS India at External forums.
- Assists in convening and organizing meetings/consultations, coordinating the meetings and follow-up.
Interested candidates may please send a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to email@example.com by 25th January 2016. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.