Project Officer/Assistant Project Officer
- Assist WTI communications team implement the communications strategy with respect to various target groups.
- Write/edit content on WTI’s varied conservation initiatives for internal and external communications, particularly for the website and the media.
- Promote WTI’s website and social media sites.
- Help develop effective communication tools including power point presentations about the organisation’s work.
- Service and manage media contacts and develop new media relationships.
- Identify contemporary means of communications and newer platforms to help raise awareness and understanding of wildlife conservation and welfare.
- Help organise events for the various conservation initiatives of WTI.
- Help produce collaterals to spread awareness on wildlife conservation as per WTI projects mandates and events.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work in difficult field conditions.
- Keen eye for design and working knowledge of design software.
Graduate or Post - graduate in any discipline (preferably in mass-communications).
2-3 years experience in a similar position. Freshers with good writing skills and understanding of wildlife issues are welcome to apply.
For further information click here
Source: Wildlife Trust of India