Research Associate/ Fellow (Forestry)
The researcher will be expected to
- Work on various research assignments of the Forestry and Biodiversity Group, and will include field data collection, data analysis and report writing.
- Prepare proposals to be submitted to Ministries, bilateral and multi-lateral organizations.
- Organize seminars and capacity building programs
- Masters/PhD in Forestry with 0-5 years’ experience
- Experience/strong interest in climate change issues
- Willing to travel to field locations frequently
- Willing to work towards tight deadlines
- Conversant with data analysis methods, including quantitative skills
Location: New Delhi